Women Leaders in Law Enforcement Training Symposium Registration
|Active Law Enforcement Individuals
*Must be non-sworn and not active law enforcement to attend at this price.
The 12th Annual Women Leaders in Law Enforcement Training Symposium will be held November 5-7, 2017 in Monterey, CA.
Registration for the 2017 Training Symposium will open in July 2017.
IMPORTANT! NEW POST REGULATIONS: This conference is POST Certified for training credits only. Due to new POST regulations, we are only able to offer 3 CPT credits total for attendance during the keynote speakers only. You will need to attend all keynote sessions to receive all 3 credits. POST ID# 1137-10580-16-001.
Conference Registration fees include the following:
- All access pass to the entire event, meals and extracurricular functions.
- Meals included are:
- Wednesday: Hosted Reception
- Thursday: Continental breakfast and lunch
- Friday: Continental breakfast and lunch
Photos and video taken at WLLE are often posted on the website and used in publications and advertisements for WLLE.
* If you do not wish for your photo to be used, please be mindful of removing yourself when cameras are present.
Cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations received on or before October 9, 2017 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after that date will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. “No Shows” forfeit full registration fee.