The 45th Annual Training Symposium (ATS) will be held on February 7-10, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Sacramento, CA. We are looking forward to our first in-person ATS since 2019! This year we are making good use of the first day by combining our Annual Training Symposium with our Technology Summit. The summit registration cost is separate and can be added on when clicking on your registration category of choice. Trust us, you will not want to miss it.
• You must be a CPCA member in good standing and/or employed by a Police Department to attend.
• All information marked with an asterisk* is required.
• Vendors may not register to attend the conference, only participate in the trade show.
Full registration includes:
• Up to 13 POST CPT Credits
• 15 workshops and 4 Keynotes to choose from
• Participation in the Tradeshow
• All meal functions and social activities Including: Host Chief Night, President's Lunch, Tradeshow Luncheon & Reception, Inspirational Breakfast, Recognition Luncheon, Installation Reception & Banquet
*Schedule is subject to change
|Member Chiefs & Command Staff
|Non-Member Chiefs & Command Staff
|Single Day Registration
Any restrictions related to this event due to COVID-19 that are required by the state of California or the city of Sacramento, will be required for ATS attendees and we will provide additional information closer to the event.
This conference is POST Certified for training credits only (no reimbursement). POST ID# 1137-28000-21.
Cancellations must be in writing and emailed to Shannon Mahoney email@example.com. Cancellations received on or before January 4, 2022 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between January 4 and 14, 2022 will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellation received after January 14, 2022 will not receive a refund. Registrations are transferable, all changes must be made by January 24, 2022. NO SHOWS forfeit full registration fee.
For any questions or concerns, please contact: Shannon Mahoney at firstname.lastname@example.org.