IACP 2021 Housing
New Orleans, LA
IACP will be sending out registration information to its membership for the IACP Conference September 11-14, 2021 in New Orleans via email on May 12, 2021. Registration is limited this year so if you plan to attend, please register as soon as possible as registration for the conference is required before you can receive a link to our housing block. CPCA has a block of rooms available for our members to book at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside for the discounted rate of $221, however, the process is a little different and rooms are limited to only 135 rooms each night.
Please see below for instructions.
- Registering for the event with IACP is the first step. You will not be able to secure your hotel room until after you have registered for the event.
- Any questions about registration need to be addressed to IACP directly.
- Once you are registered, please email me your registration confirmation and I will in turn, email you a link for you to make your reservation.
- The link is for good for one hotel reservation per person. This link is exclusive, and guests should not share the link with others.
- Once you receive the link, please click on the link in the email to book your hotel room. Do not copy the link and paste in a browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. If you copy the link to any browser, the link will time out and you will not receive access.
- Guests should complete their hotel reservations by Friday, July 16 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- A valid credit card is needed to complete a hotel reservation. Please be sure to note cancellation deadlines on your hotel confirmation to avoid no-show fees.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA, 70130
Discounted Rate: $221 per night
Please contact Events Manager Meghan Kalmbacher if you have any questions about reserving your hotel reservations at email@example.com.